Norwich University’s School of Architecture + Art presents “Selections from Fall ’14 Drawing Portfolios: Flexibility, Surprise and Texture,” an exhibit of original drawings by students in Prof. Lisa Kippen’s Introduction to Drawing class.
“Students were kind enough to allow me to retain their favorite drawings for exhibition,” says Kippen. “After weeks of problem solving, set-up renderings, hands black with charcoal – a tiny dash of surrealism and a smile – voila!”
The exhibition includes work by:
• Tory Kethro, Criminal Justice, basketball athlete
• Jeff Dziardziel, Criminal Justice, un-stoppable producer of drawings.
• Vanessa Champagne, Biology, rugby and hockey athlete.
• Giancarlo Greco, Architecture, soccer athlete, visionary
• Martin Garcia, Criminal Justice, mad for Art
• Mike DeSorbo, Criminal Justice, dubstep musician
• Shelby Descoteaux, Computer Security, dedicated to charcoal
• Richard Wells, Computer Security, his 18th drawing class and counting