Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Prepare students for a profession in the electrical and computer engineering field.
- Enable students to solve problems of substance through the application of fundamental principles, disciplined practices and modern methods.
- Instill humility that will allow students to contribute to ventures larger than themselves, and the courage to lead others in the pursuit of such ventures.
- Inspire an ethic of service to all mankind in the context of a global community.
- Instill a lifelong thirst for the knowledge of their craft.
Graduates of the Electrical and Computer Engineering program will:
- Attain respect for competence in the skills of engineering practice by solving problems and leading others in the pursuit of solutions.
- Effectively communicate the results of their work.
- Work professionally in team environments to design complex systems.
- Pursue professional development through life-long learning to better serve in an evolving global society.
- Demonstrate initiative and perform leadership roles in an ethical manner.
- Perceive the impact of their professional decisions on society.