A minor degree in marketing is available to students in other programs who wish to acquire a basic understanding of marketing.
The degree requires completion of four required classes and two others selected from a list of eligible classes. All must be passed with a grade of “C” or better.
- MG314 Marketing Management
- MG416 Advanced Marketing
- MG425 Advertising Management
- PY211 Introduction to Psychology
- Any two of the following courses:
- AC441 Cost Accounting
- MG319 International Business
- MG448 Small Business Strategies
- MG450 Internship
- QM317 Business and Economic Statistics