Economics is a discipline with wide-ranging applications that can apply to almost any field. A minor degree is available to students who wish to acquire a basic understanding.
Students must complete all of the following courses with a grade of “C” or better:
- EC201 Principles of Economics (Macro)
- EC202 Principles of Economics (Micro)
- Two of the following:
- EC310 Money & Banking
- EC301 Intermediate Price Theory
- EC302 National Income Analysis
- EC406 Public Finance
- Two additional courses numbered 300 or above In Economics (EC), finance (FN) or Quantitative Methods (QM).