Computer Science minor
Students who major in virtually any other subject will benefit from superior technological skills. A minor in Computer Science from Norwich will put you head and shoulders above the rest.
To earn this degree, you must complete six courses, four of which are required and two selected from a list of eligible classes.
All must be completed with a degree of “C” or better. The program is not open to students enrolled in Electrical and Computer Engineering or Computer Science and Information Assurance.
- IS130 Introduction to Computing
- IS131 Computer Programming
- IS228 Intro to Data Structures
- EE215 Fundamentals of Digital Systems
- One of the following: CP321, MA306, IS240.
- Plus one IS or CP course at 300 or 400 level for which all prerequisites have been satisfied.