A minor degree in Accounting is available to students interested in applying these important skills to other disciplines.
To earn this degree, students must complete six classes; four required accounting courses and two others selected from a list of eligible accounting, management and finance classes.
All must be passed with a grade of “C” or better.
- AC205 Financial Accounting
- AC206 Managerial Accounting
- AC335 Intermediate Accounting I
- AC336 Intermediate Accounting II
- Any two of the following courses: MG341, AC419, AC428, AC441, AC442, FN311 (but not both MG341 and FN311)